The Surprising Single Factor That Will Determine Your Destiny. You Have To Check This Out…
So I was on this LinkedIn forum this week and a guy asked what is the #1 piece of advice you’d give a new salesperson. As you might imagine, the answers were laughable.
Here are a few of the actual posts: (Seriously)
- Once your in it you will never get out of it.
- You will fail 90% of the time.
- Winners don’t lose, they take hits.
- Learn to love the word “No.” and persevere.
- Get talking to as many people as possible.
- Expect the unexpected everyday.
- Keep calling, and calling, and calling.
- Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
These people have to be pounding Zoloft. Who wants to work in an industry like this???
I think you’ll agree it’s obvious they all missed the boat. Why? Because these are all externalities. Everything you need to be successful is within you right now.
It turns out the real control variable is something most people (including me and you) don’t want to talk about.
But at TNP, we’re not about ducking the hard stuff. We’re about getting success — and a truckload of it.
In today’s lesson, I’ll share this simple factor with you.
But I have to warn you. Just because it’s simple doesn’t mean it’s easy.
You’ve been warned. But when you watch the video, you’ll have made a huge first step to true and massive success. And most importantly, freedom.
To your freedom,